Pyelonephritis – one of the most common diseases of the renal pelvis and the renal parenchyma. The disease most often affects women: Statistics reports that pyelonephritis in women occurs six times more often than men. Doctors suggest that such a situation is connected with the characteristics of anatomical devices and hormonal levels of the female body.
This non-specific inflammatory and infectious disease may occur in chronic and acute form.
- The disease usually begins with the acute form, which is then at the inadequate treatment can become chronic. What are the symptoms of pyelonephritis acute form?
- Initially, the patient there is a weakness, discomfort in the lower torso.
- If the diagnosis is not delivered, and the treatment is not started, the temperature rises, there is a fever, a fever. Unpleasant sensations develop into a sharp pain.
- Because of the general intoxication of the organism begins headache, vomiting appears strongly or slightly increased pressure.
- There are swelling.
The acute form of pyelonephritis requires immediate treatment.
Causes of acute and chronic pyelonephritis:
It was established that pyelonephritis often sick, pregnant women, adolescents, women in menopause, men over 40 years. What is the cause of the acute form?
- The presence in the body of untreated permanent foci of infection such as tonsillitis.
- Changes in hormonal levels during menopause, pregnancy, adolescence, etc.
- Chronic or acute gastric and intestinal diseases, female genitalia.
- The presence of stones in the kidney, gall bladder, ureters, liver.
- Some medications.
- Chronic pyelonephritis has other reasons:
- Ineffective or insufficient treatment of acute pyelonephritis.
The appearance of the body L-form bacteria and protoplasts. They are difficult to treat, can be a long time dormant. However, with a decrease in immunity L-shaped wake up and provoke the exacerbation of the disease.
- The presence of chronic infections and inflammatory diseases.
- The general decrease in immunity.
Treatment of the disease is usually divided into three related species, which should be a single set.
Mode. Because it affects the general condition, the patient must strictly adhere to certain things: sleep at least 8 hours, go to the air, is not subjected to severe physical stress, overheating or overcooling. More precisely regime highlights the doctor paints individually, focusing on the patient’s condition, a phase in which is the disease.
Diet. Power remains full, but excluded from the menu dishes annoying: sharp, salty, with a lot of spices.
- Pyelonephritis respond well to treatment, if it is complete and includes:
- Etiological treatment aimed at removing obstacles to the passage of urine.
- Anti-infectious therapy using drugs NSAIDs.
- Drug restoration of blood flow in the kidney.
- Passive gymnastics kidney.
- Symptomatic treatment.
- Rehabilitation and prevention in health conditions.
Please be aware that sometimes pyelonephritis may be asymptomatic. This means that the existing inflammation does not manifest itself, but it undermines the health. For early diagnosis of the disease is recommended every six months to see a doctor and have blood and urine tests to identify existing changes in the body.
Timely and competent treatment of acute and chronic forms of pyelonephritis in a position to relieve the patient from it forever.