How to get rid of bloating?
Bloating is one of the common problems which patients who seek for medical attention. Basically swelling occurs after a meal, this phenomenon constitutes a violation of the organism, which is characterized by the bulging of the abdomen, the advent rezey and cramping pain, heaviness in the stomach. Typically, this problem arises due to contact with a sufficiently large volume of gas and air during swallowing food and liquids, food intake, which forms gases.
- Also causes gastric distention is lactase deficiency, diseases of the digestive organs, disorders of intestinal motility and intestinal dysbiosis, a variety of mechanical obstacles that are formed on the walls of the intestines and other factors. That is why it is not desirable to talk while eating the food, because a large amount of air is only aggravates the situation. For bloating and distension of the stomach and cause a variety of carbonated drinks, containing in its composition carbon dioxide. Systematic bloating may occur in old age because of reduced production of an enzyme necessary for normal digestion of lactose. In many diseases of the digestive system produces much less beneficial enzymes, so that the food is not processed in time, begins the process of decay and fermentation of food residues.
- Diagnose bloating fairly easy, just need to carefully monitor their health and body as a whole. The main symptoms of this problem are belching, heartburn and other unpleasant symptoms. With the help of simple studies experienced technician can pinpoint a diagnosis and appropriate treatment. In most cases, carried ultrasound (usually of the abdominal cavity), colonoscopy, gastroscopy, take a blood test, stool and use other methods of examination of the human body. Quite often, bloating occurs during pregnancy. This is because the pancreas is not able to produce the same quantity of enzymes, as well as many kinds of food at this stage absorbed worse. Swelling may also occur during surgery.
- Often the discomfort in the abdomen occur after laparoscopic surgery, breast, due to the influence of the injected gas, which is used during the operation. In this case, you will need to follow a diet, give up the carbonated drinks with dyes, chewing gum and all products that enhance the process of fermentation in the stomach. Also, the doctor prescribes and enzyme preparations, activating the work of the pancreas. The most popular tool, familiar to each of us from childhood are black tablet of activated charcoal. It is a perfect absorber that is not absorbed into the bloodstream. This means you need to take the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg body weight. It does not need to chew, and immediately swallowed whole with water. Couple crushed tablets of activated charcoal, diluted with water, can quickly remove the symptoms of bloating. This method of treatment is not recommended for ulcers or gastritis, first be sure to consult with your doctor. Coal may cause short-term constipation, but do not worry, the work of the stomach get better within a few days.
- Another effective tool against the formation of gases in the intestines is dill water. To prepare it, you need a tablespoon of fennel spoon pour 300 ml of boiling water and infuse for 2-3 hours in a glass container or thermos. The resulting amount of fluid after straining should be divided into several portions and take 3-4 times a day for an hour before eating 0.5 cups of infusion. When bloating as well helps chamomile. For this you need a tablespoon of broth to boil the flowers in a glass of water for about 5 minutes and let stand for 3-4 hours. Broth should drink 2 tablespoons for 15-20 minutes before meals 4 times a day. Another very well helps with bloating special tea prepared on the basis of the green, but you can not drink it hot. To make it, take a little tea leaves or bag of green tea, a tablespoon of chamomile flowers and a pinch of thyme.
- All this is necessary to fill with hot water, leave for 10 minutes and drink in the form of heat. It also helps and ginger tea, he shoots and spasms, and strengthens the immune system. If flatulence is desirable to use lemon peel, then in the gut produce less gas. An excellent folk remedy is a mixture of ginger and lemon juice. For its preparation should ginger grind into a powder, and to squeeze lemon juice. After that, mix 5 g of ginger powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Accept need a little before eating for 8-10 days. This tool frees the intestines of gas, as well as improve the work of the stomach and increase appetite. If the intestine is often produced gases, in this case, there is dill. It can also be added to salads and meals. To prevent the formation of gases, in 15-20 minutes after the meal is desirable to use 15 mg of a mixture that consists of equal parts of dill, fennel leafs and seeds. Who has a history of gastritis with increased secretion will not prevent the mixture of fennel with honey in the ratio 1:1.
- Suffice controversial is the question as kefir. Many are convinced that it is from the swelling, others argue that nothing happens. Kefir is recommended to drink during the fasting days. Also, he needs at a dysbacteriosis because inhibits the proliferation of harmful bacteria that cause bloating. Lactic acid, which is found in yogurt, vitamin D promotes the absorption of iron and calcium, moreover, it breaks down the protein casein. For prevention it is desirable to do the exercises from bloating. To improve the motility of the stomach need to strain and relax the stomach at least 10-15 times. Exercise for the abdominal cavity is pulling the hips to the body, while the feet are clasped hands. In this position should lie approximately 1-2 minutes, repeat the exercise several times a day.
- For the next exercise also stay lying on your back and bend your knees. The palms of the hands should be on your stomach, not much we press on the area of the intestine while exhaling. Breathing should be delayed for 6-7 seconds. At this time, his hands stroking movements are carried out to meet each other. On the exhale, relax the pressure and blows the stomach. Exercise is recommended to be combined with therapeutic drink tea, and it is repeated 5-7 times. It should be noted that bloating can also be a symptom of the disease of the digestive system (usually, pancreas, liver, stomach and intestinal disorders). So if you are the symptoms, you should consult a doctor. Only after inspection he can identify the cause of your ailments and recommend possible pharmacological treatment.