Excellent softens skin homemade mask of conventional foods – such as flour and oil.
Butter is better to take olive oil (2 tablespoons) and mix it in a deep plate with vitamin E oil solution (1-2 capsules), and cornmeal (¼ of a glass). Apply the mixture on your hands must be carefully, holding them over the plate – on both sides of the hands, wrists, rub it into the joints, liver spots and cuticle. Hold hands as 5-7 minutes, then wash with warm water and mild soap (preferably liquid), and blot dry with a towel. This mask can be done once a week, and for prevention rather than once a month: it improves circulation, cleanses, softens and rejuvenates the skin.
- Oat flour is also long been known for its soothing properties. You can take a ready-made meal, flakes or grind in a coffee grinder or blender – should have about 1/2 cup. Flour pour into a bowl, add aloe juice (1 tablespoon) and a little water if the mixture turns thick. Apply the mixture and washed in the same manner as in the previous recipe.
- Baths – one more great tool to soften the skin of hands. You can make them with potato broth, buttermilk, sauerkraut juice and fresh cabbage, 1-2 times a week. After baths it is necessary to apply fat cream and wear gloves, so it is better to do it at night.
- The unique bath mask is obtained from semi-mashed potatoes: mashed potatoes warm in the hands should be lowered to 10 minutes, then wash them with warm water and rinse with water and a little lemon juice.
- Good softens skin decoction of flax seeds hand – particularly useful to use it after washing, cleaning or washing dishes.
How to soften the skin of the legs?
- When it comes to mitigating the leg skin, most often women think about the feet, especially on the heels, but care also needs the skin on my calves, knees and thighs – a lap is worth remembering in the first place. It often happens that a woman looks pretty fresh and young: a little wrinkle and slim figure, but his knees give out the age of the most treacherous manner. It is convenient to take care of your feet in the sauna or bath, but you can do it at home – at least, do not forget to lubricate them with cream after bath and shower – chlorinated water to the skin lap is very harmful.
- Masks and body wraps can be done not only on the knee, but also completely to the entire skin of the legs, from the hip to the ankle. Plain yogurt (4-6 tablespoons) mixed with eucalyptus oil (2-4 tsp), rub the mixture into the skin of the legs, wrap them with cling film and thick warm cloth. Wrapping hold for 20 minutes, then wash feet with warm water. Suffice it to do so 2-3 times a month, and at the knees – 2-3 times a week, and leg skin will be soft and smooth.