Food menu for gastritis decease
More details about each ingredient menu for patients with gastritis decease: sweeteners limited use sugar beet or cane, jam, strawberry, sweet apple varieties.
- Beef. It is recommended to use the meat of the first category with a limited fat content. Energy value of the product – 218 kcal per 100 grams. The ratio of protein and fat 1: 1. The product has many of macro- and microelements, in particular: phosphorus, sulfur, iron, zinc, copper, chromium, cobalt and molybdenum. The high content of vitamins of group B. From minced meat cooked, steam cutlets, portions of boiled, steamed, baked meat.
- Mutton. Allowed lean meat, its energy value (100 gr. – 209 kcal.). The ratio of protein and fat 1: 1. The product has a lot of macro – potassium, sulfur, phosphorus, trace elements – a lot of copper, fluorine. Due to the specific taste and smell of the product is little used in hospitals.
- Rabbit – energy value (100 gr. – 183 kcal.) The ratio of protein / fat – 2/1. The meat close enough, trace elements and vitamins. Lean meat rabbit is considered one of the best meat products in the giperatsidnom gastritis. Prepare boiled, steamed, baked pieces.
- Chicken meat. Energy value of the product (100 gr. – 183 kcal.) The ratio of protein and fat, roughly the same as in rabbit meat. Most Valuable – white meat chicken breast without the skin. Prepare boiled, baked pieces of meat.
- Sausages. Use it as a snack. Recommend to 50 grams per day of boiled lean varieties, dairy, doctoral sausage. Sausages can be replaced with a snack made from offal.
- Beef tongue. Its energy value – 173 kcal per 100 grams of product. This tasty byproduct of the first category. It is nutritious and rich in nutrients. Use boiled, as a warm snack.
- Frankfurters. Use of this product is not regulated by the official diet for gastritis. Since it is possible to use low-fat varieties of dairy sausages, you should assume that the dairy and sausage can be used for gastritis with high acidity. It is not recommended to eat hot dogs, sausages, shpikachki smoked, roasted pork with lots of fat.
- Fish. It recommended low-fat types. Average amount of fat in the fish up to 15-20%. Fish low fat marine species (cod, tuna). The level of fat in them of from 0.4 to 0.8%. The level of protein in the amount of 17.6 – cod, to 22.8 – tuna. The energy value of fish (100 gr. 148 kcal. – Cod, to 297 kcal. – Tuna). The fish include useful unsaturated fats (omega -3, 6). As a low-fat snacks may be soaked in water (milk) herring.
- When giperatsidnom gastritis, a small amount is allowed the use of sturgeon caviar.
- Freshwater fish. A small amount of fat in walleye, pike. Limited use of river fish in hospitals due to the large number of small bones. At home, prepare boiled chunks, steamed fish cakes.
- Milk. Typically, a pasteurized cow’s milk 2.5% fat. Whole milk (right from the cow) is prohibited in dietary nutrition. The energy value of milk is 2.5% strength (100 g – 54 kcal.). Pasteurized milk 2.5% can be used without further thermal processing. Milk cooked dishes warm soups, porridge, mashed potatoes, omelets. The individual components of milk intolerance.
- Cream – a milk skimmed to 10% (normal cream) or 35% (heavy cream). Fatty cream is not used in diets. In a small amount is added to the main dishes, sauces, puddings.
- Cheese durum. (Parmesan, Dutch, Kostroma, Cheddar, etc.). Energy value of approximately – 355 kcal. 100 g of the product. Use as a snack. Gastritis with high acidity is used with a limited hard cheese in fat (30-50%), no sharp additives. It recommended maximum 20-50 grams per day.
- Cheese, soft varieties (Mascarpone, etc.). Calorie mascarpone is 450 kcal per 100 grams of product. To choose a diet is not sharp and salty cheeses. A small amount of cheese can significantly correct balance of proteins and fats of animal origin, trace elements in the daily diet of the patient.
- Cottage cheese. Recommended varieties are not acidic. The percentage of fat content from 0% – low-fat cottage cheese, and 30% – fat cottage cheese. Energy and nutritional value high. Recommended as cheesecake, cheesecakes, fried without crust.
- Yogurt. Average fat content – 3.2%. The product is a low-calorie, only 65 kcal per 100 grams of product. As part of yoghurt enough sugar and a little acid. The main varieties of yoghurt suitable for dietary gastritis.
- Eggs. Energy value is 157 kcal per 100 grams of product. Protein and fat ratio of about 1: 1. Gastritis use dietary eggs produced (obtained from chicken) not later than seven days. Recommended soft-boiled eggs, omelettes with milk or cream. Raw egg in the diet, is forbidden because of poor digestibility of crude protein.
Kashi. Calorie cereals exceeds the energy value of meat products. However, vegetable carbohydrates – give quick energy. Kashi is not to be considered essential components of the diet. For the preparation of cereals, mucous soups, puddings, other dishes using cereals (semolina, rice, buckwheat, oats).
- Semolina – the energy value (100 g – 335 kcal.) The basic amount of energy is carbohydrates. In spite of the high content of macro- and micronutrients, vitamins gently used in dietary nutrition of children under 3 years old and after 70 years. Observed a high level of individual intolerance of the product in these age groups.
- Rice cereal – the energy value (100 gr. – 323 kcal.). Portion 100 grams, about 20%, provides a daily caloric requirement of the person. The rice a lot of useful substances. It contains substances that relieve irritation of the stomach wall, has antioxidant properties.
- Buckwheat – the energy value (100 gr. – 335 kcal.). A valuable dietary product. Adjusts the level of cholesterol in the blood, it normalizes metabolism, promotes weight loss.
- Oatmeal – energy value (100 gr. – 342 kcal.). Admitted oatmeal. Porridge oats (flakes) have a high energy value, contains the maximum set of macro- and micronutrients, B vitamins gums oatmeal reduce irritation of the stomach wall.
- Macaroni and noodles. Energy value (100 grams – 320-350 kcal). Gastritis with high acidity use pasta from durum wheat premium. The negative impact of wheat (an undesirable cereal gastritis) reduced protein component of pasta – egg white. It is added during the manufacturing factory. Pasta, noodles used as the first component, the second course.
- Bread. Drink wheat bread premium. Bread is not to be fresh. It is better if you had baked the day before use. Limited to supply allowed biscuits, biscuits. Maybe two times a week, to diversify the menu baked pies with meat, fish, apples, berries, when allowed giperatsidnom gastritis.
- Potatoes – the energy value (100 gr. – 77 kcal.), It includes a large amount of water, carbohydrates, potassium, iron, zinc, vitamin PP (nicotinic acid). Recommend boiled or mashed potatoes. It is forbidden to include in the diet of fried potatoes. As such, it is poorly digested, irritate the stomach wall, stimulates fermentation processes.
- Carrots – the energy value (100 gr. – 33 kcal.), It includes a large number of carbohydrates, beta-carotene (provitamin A), vitamins, pectins. Pectin substances sanitizing the body, reduce the level of harmful substances. The carrot is very high in potassium, microelements. Serve as part of various dishes.
- Beetroot – the energy value (100 gr. – 43 kcal.), It includes a large number of carbohydrates, potassium and other macro, micronutrients vitamins. Apply boiled. It prevents the development of pathogenic microflora in the stomach and intestine, increases peristalsis.
- Cabbage. Do not use unambiguous recommendations for gastritis.
- Cauliflower – the energy value (100 grams – 30 calories.), Includes a large number of carbohydrates, potassium and sugars, vitamin C, trace elements. Recommended for hyperacidity gastritis in stewed steamed water. Since not stimulate the production of hydrochloric acid. Cabbage and Brussels sprouts enhance the secretion of gastric juice. These kinds of cabbage, is not recommended for hyperacidity gastritis, are used in gastritis with low content of hydrochloric acid.
- Courgettes – the energy value (100 g – 24 kcal.). Many carbohydrate, sugars, low in fiber. Courgettes are rich in vitamins – C (ascorbic acid), B9 (folic acid), vitamin A soft consistency pulp. The product is recommended for the diet for gastritis.
- Pumpkin – the energy value (100 gr. – 22 kcal.). Product balanced in protein, fats, carbohydrates. God in vitamin A, B9 (folic acid), C (ascorbic acid). From the macro-and micronutrients high content of potassium and copper. The product is indicated for gastritis giperatsidnom a pumpkin porridge, very useful pumpkin juice. Pumpkin possesses properties useful in pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract – seeds have anthelmintic properties laxative effect. The fruits of zucchini and squash should be used in the early stages of maturation. Overripe fruit to use is not advisable.
- Tomatoes – the energy value (100 gr. – 20 kcal.). Use only ripe fruit with high sugar content. The product is rich in potassium, chlorine, sodium, vitamins A, C When giperatsidnom gastritis tomatoes used in the composition of soup, sauces. It should remove the peel from tomatoes.
- Dill green, fresh. As a seasoning for gastritis with high acidity is useful to use fresh dill. This product is rich in vitamins. The substances included in the product, prevent fermentation of food in the stomach, relieve spasms.
Apples. Only the sweet varieties. Energy value of this product is 100 g. – 47 calories, contain high amounts of macro- and microelements and vitamins. Apple diet of green apples – a myth. All biochemical components apples, including pectins found in other fruits and vegetables. Before use, remove the peel, it irritates the stomach wall. Baked apples used without restrictions.
- Pears. Their energy value (in 100g – 47kKal.), Rich in macro-and micronutrients, especially cobalt, silicon. Some varieties have a pronounced astringent properties. Gastritis with high acidity permitted use sweet varieties. Tanning properties of pears are useful for the walls of the stomach, relieve the unpleasant sensation of pain.
- Bananas. Energy value (100 g – 96 kcal.). Bananas are rich in microelements, especially potassium. Energy value of banana five times potassium twice as zucchini. A big plus, bananas can be eaten raw. The day is recommended to eat no more than one banana. A large amount of potassium (400 mg), against a low level of sodium (31 mg) can cause cardiac arrhythmia, biochemical processes. The optimum ratio of potassium – one part of sodium – two parts. The need for sodium is filled with sodium chloride.
- Strawberries. Sweet garden varieties of strawberries, their berries, are usually referred to as Victoria. Less use of wild strawberries. Pre-clean the berries to a state of mashed potatoes. Energy – 41 kcal per 100 grams. The product is very rich in nutrients, but should not eat more than 50 grams per day. Fruit acids contained in the product irritate the stomach wall.
- Seeds. This product is not a diet. However, its components, in particular fat, part of the plant (sunflower) oil. Gastritis with high acidity shows the use of sunflower oil. Seeds – high-calorie foods (about 500 calories per 100 grams). The use of seeds, with high acidity of gastric juice inhibits heartburn.
- Nuts. They are not included in the official diet for gastritis. Nuts, in everyday life, is called a variety of products in fact. Not nuts and seeds are the pine nuts. Cashews and almonds – a stone fruit, peanut – a legume. True nuts are hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Pine nuts and oil – valuable products, contains a lot of fat-soluble vitamins, in particular vitamin E. This vitamin beneficial effect on sexual function, it stimulates the regeneration of the mucous membranes, including the stomach. Nutritional healing properties of cedar nuts oil significantly exceed the properties of oil. When hyperacidity gastritis probably limited (10-20 g) the use of pine nuts a day.
- Walnut – contains a large amount of iodine and other nutrients. In a limited number (up to 20 grams per day) has beneficial effects on the stomach wall, helps to balance the daily diet.
- Cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, peanuts are usually not recommended for gastritis (see below).
- Fats. Permitted use of sunflower oil and butter butter is not salted.
- Honey bee. If the product quality, it has a high energy value, it is a valuable food sweetener. Use of this product is warranted for gastritis. In moderation it does not irritate the stomach wall, rich in natural, easily digestible sugars.
As sweeteners limited use sugar beet or cane, jam, strawberry jam, sweet apple varieties.